Wednesday 9 March 2011

Hooray - Leicester Cycle Maps are on their way



Hi everybody

Had a email today from Josh Wilce at LCC to say that the NW Leicestershire Cycle Map (now called Coalville area) is at the printers is should be available by the end of March. You may remember that Keith and I were involved in the development of this map. The map is one of a range of 6 maps which also includes reissued Hinckley and Bosworth and Loughborough maps. There are also new maps covering Market Harborough and Melton Mowbray. And, wait for it ... a Leicester Map (shock horror).

I have seen a PDF of the Coalville Map, but I have not seen any of the others - I am also not sure on the availability of the others, but I believe they were all to be issued at the same time as part of their "Choose How You Move" campaign. I have asked Josh for a stock of the Coalville Maps and a handful of each of the others. If we are going to do a Skyride stall again then we can stock up for that nearer the time.

I am guessing that I won't have these in time for our meeting on 3rd April, but hopefully they will be available soon afterwards. I will keep you posted.

Alan

1 comment:

  1. Oh I do like new cycle maps Alan, will have to get some of those of LCC.
    Might be an idea for you to add to the Leicestershire list at the CTC Cycle A-way http://www.ctc.org.uk/DesktopDefault.aspx?TabID=4009

    ReplyDelete